Posted on April 23, 2009 by jayfrost
Job: Research and Stewardship Associate, San Francisco Ballet
Description: Under supervision, the Research and Stewardship Associate provides detailed information, including but not limited to biographical information, wealth indicators, and philanthropic behavior, on potential funding sources. In addition to his/her work for the development department, the Associate supplies the Ballet’s Nominating Committee with research on potential candidates for the Board of Trustees. While the Research and Stewardship Associate interacts with other members of the development team on a daily basis, the position is research and writing intensive. The Associate works with sensitive and confidential information on an ongoing basis. The Associate also fulfills stewardship responsibilities for major individual and institutional donors, including the production of accurate donor listings and recognition signage, to ensure that donors are appropriately acknowledged. (more…)
Filed under: Arts & Culture, Uncategorized, West Coast US | Tagged: California, Research and Stewardship Associate, San Francisco, San Francisco Ballet | Leave a Comment »
Posted on February 19, 2009 by jayfrost
Position Title: Director of Development
Classification: Full-time Exempt Employee, Flexible
Salary Range: Competitive, commensurate with experience
Benefits: Excellent Health, dental, vision, matching IRA, 10 days sick leave per year, 15 days vacation to start.
Organization: Creating Economic Opportunities for Women (C.E.O. Women)
Location: Based at the C.E.O. Women offices (405 14th St. Suite 712, Oakland, CA 94612). (more…)
Filed under: West Coast US | Tagged: California, CEO Women, Creating Economic Opportunities for Women, Director of Development, Oakland | Leave a Comment »
Posted on February 17, 2009 by jayfrost
||Development Researcher, Susan G. Komen for the Cure
|General Summary:The Development Researcher is responsible for identifying, researching, and analyzing prospects for major gift cultivation and solicitation: This research and analysis serves as the foundation of fundraising initiatives and directly contributes to the initiative’s successes.
Filed under: Health, Southwest | Tagged: California, Cancer, Dallas, Development Research, Health, Komen, Susan G. Komen for the Cure, Texas | Leave a Comment »
Posted on February 12, 2009 by jayfrost
Job: Senior Development Research/Prospect Analyst Job Description, Community Medical Center, Fresno, California
Reporting Relationships: Reports to VP Development
Supervises: Development Administrator, Donor Relations Assistant
JOB SUMMARY: Designs, develops and manages a comprehensive research program for the Foundation, by providing information analysis and support to development staff. Ensures the integrity of Raiserʼs Edge database through consistent coding, maintenance and review. Improves fundraising performance through the analysis of events, appeals and other development activities. Conducts research to identify and qualify prospective individual, corporate and foundation donors for funding priorities, composing prospect profile summaries and making recommendations for solicitation strategies. Manage foundation research information databases. Provide accurate, appropriate and timely information to successfully carry out the fundraising goals of the Foundation.
Filed under: Health, Prospect Research, West Coast US | Tagged: California, Community Medical Center, Development Research | Leave a Comment »
Posted on February 10, 2009 by jayfrost
Job: Development Research Analyst, University Advancement, University of Southern California
Employment Type: Full-Time
Salary Range: Depends on experience
Description: USC’s Division of University Advancement is seeking a Development Research Analyst to join its team. The ideal candidate for this position will plan and prepare comprehensive and/or complex in-depth research services for fundraising programs and projects for development officers, senior administrators, and/or department managers of the university. He or she will also identify and profile potential corporate, foundation, and/pr individual donors. Also, he or she will research, analyze, evaluate, and manage information to support the university’s development activities.
Filed under: Higher Education, Prospect Research, West Coast US | Tagged: California, Development Research, Los Angeles, University of Southern California, USC | Leave a Comment »
Posted on February 3, 2009 by jayfrost
Job: Director, Fund Development, Institute of One World Health
Job Location: San Francisco, CA
Description: Under the direct supervision of the Vice President of Communications and Fund Development, this position is accountable for the day-to-day management of iOWH’s fund development program. Responsibilities include prospect solicitation and oversight of the electronic, direct mail, foundation and corporate grants, special events and donor recognition programs to obtain annual, renewable gifts from constituencies of the Institute for OneWorld Health.
Filed under: Health, West Coast US | Tagged: California, Development, Director, Health, Institute of One World Health, San Francisco | Leave a Comment »
Posted on January 30, 2009 by jayfrost
Job: Prospect Research Analyst, Scripps Health
- Responsible for conducting biographical and financial research on individuals, corporations and foundations in an ongoing effort to develop the pool of prospective donors critical to the support of fundraising for Scripps Health.
- Supports fundraising efforts by identifying, rating for capacity and inclination, and providing highly confidential research and analysis on donors and potential donors. Uses on-line and print information of public records to create and maintain informational profiles of existing and/or identified prospective donors; screens data; analyzes data to assess wealth and charitable inclination in order to advise fundraisers on strategy; proactively identifies prospective donors using research and analysis; creates materials (reports, briefing documents, prospect lists) that support and enable the work of fundraisers.
- Additionally, uses a sophisticated database (Millennium) of information on all prospects and donors and may assist strategic planning as well as the development of prospect goals and tracking progress toward those goals through a variety of reports and formats.
- Manage special projects and other activities as assigned by the Director. As requested, coordinate, and monitor progress of departmental projects which may include electronic screening and data analysis. Complete large qualification and other projects as they are identified.
- Act as liaison between the Research department and development offices at other Scripps campuses.
- Keep abreast of developments in prospect research and fundraising.
Communicate with other researchers by means of vendor training, national and state professional organizational memberships, conferences, and electronic mailing lists.
- Coordinate acquisition and evaluation of Research resources and materials.
- Maintain professional standards of confidentiality and respect for a donor’s right of privacy. Other duties as assigned.
Basic Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree.
Minimum Qualifications: Two year’s experience in prospect research and/or prospect tracking (management) including experience creating biographical profiles or one year of experience in a related field required OR an equivalent combination of education and experience.
For more information, please refer to: http://www.scripps.org/about-us__careers__search-jobs
Or contact Matthew Egel, Manager of Research Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Filed under: Health, Prospect Research, West Coast US | Tagged: California, Health, Prospect Research, Scripps | Leave a Comment »
Posted on January 28, 2009 by jayfrost
Job: Development Research Analyst, UC Davis Health System
Job Reference #: 024497
Salary Range: $43,827 – $74,499 Annually
Position Information: This is a full time (100%) career position located in UC Davis Health System, School of
Medicine, Betty Irene Moore School of Nursing Department, located in Sacramento, CA, with working hours of 8:00 am – 5:00 pm and working days of Monday – Friday. This classification is not represented by a union. THIS POSITION WILL REMAIN OPEN UNTIL FILLED; interviews may begin anytime after January 19, 2009.
Filed under: Higher Education, Prospect Research, West Coast US | Tagged: California, Development Research, University of California | Leave a Comment »